Sunday, February 15, 2015

80-Year-Old Turns Courtroom Into Comedy Club

Coming soon to an early bird special near you!

Dolores Sheinis, 80, charmed an entire courtroom when she appeared to answer for allegations that she violated an order of protection and resisted arrest.

On Thursday, Sheinis stood before Broward Judge John Hurley, according to WPTV. The laughs began after Hurley implored Sheinis to stay away from her ex-husband.

"I haven't bothered him for 31 years, why would I bother him now?" Sheinis said. "I swear to God and all that's holy on a stack of bibles, I will never go near him, talk to him, call him or even look at him."

Hurley asked if Sheinis had ever considered doing standup.

"If you pay me good money, sweetheart, I'll be there," she said. "I'm really short of funds."

Hurley responded, "Ma'am, I have to tell you something: You seem like you have a great wit about you."

"I do, sir. Sweetheart, that's the only thing I have," Sheinis said.

Sheinis was ordered to wear an ankle monitor to make sure she complies with the order of protection.




Source : huffingtonpost